High Concept: Knight of the Realm
Aspects: Dedicated Bodyguard, Assassin's Bane, Blood of the Lion, Special Forces Captain
- Master At Arms: Because you are a trained killer, you gain +1 when you cleverly attack using an improvised weapon. There is nothing that cannot potentially be lethal in your hands.
- Siege Perilous: Once per session you can employ the power of the Siege Perilous to teleport to wherever your charge currently is. Cool eh?
- We Live for One, We Die for One: Once per scene, you may spend a Fate point when your charge is hit by an attack. You intervene and you take the hit instead. All damage that would have been taken is done to you. You cannot mitigate this damage in any way.
- Wisdom of the Unicorn: Because you are a trained professional, you gain +2 when you carefully create advantage in the form of a tactical assault plan
- Silje is the long-suffering bodyguard of Lyria Pendragon
- Silje fought and killed the werewyrm John Lambton in a trial-by-combat hosted by the Pride of Inishmore in Covent Garden, to protect Lyria Pendragon.
- Silje has been permanently attached to the Watch whilst Lyria works there
- Silje was temporarily imbued with the spirit of Boudica to seek vengeance after the London attacks of April 2016. (Case File: The Black Parade )
- Silje earned the love of the Junk Knight in Case File: The Winter Orb , and has subsequently accepted three gifts from him (flowers, a compass and the intervention of a Boggart attack force) and they are now - in the Boggart world at least - bethrothed.
- Silje is a cult hero in the Autumn Court
- Silje has been banished from the Autumn Court for allowing the Jabberwocky to be killed.