Date: June 2016
- The Boggarts stole the Winter Orb from someone, actually the Winter Herald.
- Sadly, this brought the depths of arctic winter upon Aldgate in late spring
- They had to do the impossible and sneak it back before it was linked to them.
- The Boggarts needed to find out who was missing a Winter Orb, so they broke into the Watch
- Many TVs died so that this information could be gathered.
- They then launched an audacious incursion into the Shard during the ball the Winter Herald was holding to hand over the year to the Summer Herald.
- They did this, in part, by impersonating the Watch ... who turned up.
- Chaos. Just Chaos
- The Orb was returned by the Dragon Mage
- The Baron of Burglary achieved a new pickpocketing record to challenge the High Lord Pilferer Smudge
- The Junk Knight fell in love with Silje Andersen
- The Dragon Mage accidentally on purpose forgot to put down a nice House Pendragon banner, which just so happened to have the Spear of Lug wrapped in it. Nothing could go wrong here....